NYE




2016 was a great year for me, despite what happened in the world... I made the relationship with the love of my life official in front of our respective families, I graduated with a Master's Degree in Digital Communication, I got to go back to Morocco after 6 years in order to see my grand-parents again, I met amazing new friends and discovered again a new country (The UAE). Of course New Years resolutions may seem stupid but it is all about fixing yourself goals. It doesn't have to be a huge list that you know you won't stick to, instead just write a small list about the things you REALLY wish to do throughout the year and do your best to stick to your promises. Here are my 2017 resolutions:

- Learn German and Arabic : I studied German at school, yes, but have never really paid attention to it. Now that I am with a German guy and knowing that his mom cannot speak english to me, I want to give my best to learn it. (Also I will probably live there so... no choices !) I also want to learn arabic, because I only have a restricted knowledge of the moroccan dialect and I wish to learn more of the Egyptian one :).

- Travel more : First of all, I would like to really discover Europe more. First of all, it is more convenient and cheaper because I already located there, and two, Europe has so many countries and so much to offer. Then I can think about going crazy all around the world haha! 

- Exercice more : At least twice a week ! It doesn't have to be 2 hours session each but having a regular fitness "appointment" with myself will create a habit and I feel like I will enjoy it more and more.

- Go to bed & Wake up EARLY ! : I am such a night owl and I hate it. I go to bed late and wake up late. I sleep way too much and I feel like it makes be even more tired (does that make sense? lol). I wish I was like my mom who only needs like 6 hours to sleep. This year I will try to be the closest I can get to an early-bird.

- Cook new recipes : You know when you found your top 5 or 10 recipes you like (and you're good at) and then you start to make them basically all the time? Well I want to change that! I am actually quite good at cooking, but thinking about new ways to make this chicken or bell peppers is also time-consuming. This year I want to note more recipes in my notebook and try at least one new each week. 

-Update the blog more often: I really hope I will stick to this one. I always have so many ideas for the blog but I procrastinate too much and forget to upload them (Look at the date of my New Years resolutions...). I will try my best to give provide more original content ! 










                                                               WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS ?

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Pour moi, ça sera :
    - plus de sport
    - plus de voyages (bientôt déjà le deuxième)
    - réussir mon année de master
    - et surtout surtout apprécier à fond notre mariage !!

    RépondreSupprimer